Senior Living Local Marketing Services
With so many residents in your local area looking for a quality senior living center - MAKE SURE THEY FIND YOU!
We Identify Who is In Need of a Senior Living Center and Convince them MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!
THE LOCAL MARKETING & ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS LEADER SINCE 2006
Since 2006, Turn Heads Marketing has been a senior living direct marketing leader in developing print and digital marketing strategies for many industries. We have helped thousands of clients build thriving businesses through our senior living direct mail, email marketing, and local search campaigns.
The senior living industry is growing exponentially. Baby boomers are shopping for aging parents and it is becoming more difficult for a senior living center to stand out from the competition. You can be confident that we know what promotions work, because we’ve field-tested a wide variety of concepts over many years. We are equipped with a full arsenal of direct marketing and digital services that work! With our industry proven senior living direct mail campaigns, award winning creative, and our pinpoint strategies, you can count on us to help you succeed.
Services that Engage Seniors and their Family Members GROW YOUR RESIDENT BASE.
What is the most effective way get attract new residents to your community?
Develop an Omi-Channel Marketing Strategy to Identify and target potential new residents that live within a close distance of your senior living center using a balanced mix of Direct Mail, Digital Advertising, Local Search Marketing, & Email Marketing.
What is an Omni-Channel Senior Living Center Marketing Strategy?
ALL CHANNELS are Available to the Consumer and they are Connected.
Omni-channel marketing focuses on delivering a consistent experience for consumers across all channels and devices.
A well-orchestrated omni-channel marketing strategy can dramatically increase your exposure and customer interactions, and lead to a higher conversion rate and a better ROI.
Looking for the Perfect Promotion to Reach Out and Connect with Your Local Community?
Senior Living Center Marketing Frequently Asked Questions
Marketing a Senior Living Community is complex due to the changing environment. As the baby boom generation reaches retirement age, it is important to have a balance of traditional and senior living digital marketing and web-based strategies.
- Manage you social media presence. Find out what people are saying and answer any questions they may have and don’t be afraid to reply to criticism and take responsibility for your mistakes.
- Use Senior living facebook Ads. Create ads and posts with engaging content that connects with your target audience.
- Make sure you have a strong senior living local search campaign. The choice to find a senior living community, rather for one’s self or a loved one, can sometimes come about suddenly so your community needs to be easy to find. In the case of the baby boomers, they often do extensive online research, so having a strong local search presence is critical.
- Send out a quarterly senior living direct mail promotion. Quarterly direct mail promotions are great to keep the local community aware of events and news about your senior center, as well as making a 1-1 connection with members of the local area.
- Host local events and invite members of the community.
Traditional media such as a senior living direct mail campaign are still a very good way to promote your senior living community. Print media has proven to create a more personal, 1 to 1 connection with people, and with the senior living marketing being mostly about creating relationships, this point is critical.
Traditionally, senior living direct mail has outperformed digital media in marketing a senior living community. However, with the tech-savvy baby boomer generation reaching retirement, having a digital advertising program has now also become critical.
Though direct mail performs strongly with a greater read and response rate, digital marketing has the benefit of having budgets that are easy to adjust as well as having precise targeting.
The best way to market a senior living community is to have a balanced marketing mix of traditional media, such as direct mail, and digital advertising. In this model, a professional marketing firm can leverage the strengths of both to give deliver a greater ROI.
Facebook ads are a very powerful way to promote your senior living community.
Promoting events and boosting blog posts about your senior living center are just a couple of examples of how you can utilize facebook ads to increase your brand exposure. With the baby boomer generation reaching retirement age, the reality is that more and more new prospects spend a large amount of time online each day, so you need to connect with them.