With so many potential new clients needing your services in your local neighborhood - MAKE SURE THEY FIND YOU!
We Help Beauty Professionals and Salons Identify Potential New Clients and Convince them to CHOOSE YOU!
DEVELOPING MARKETING SOLUTIONS FOR SALONS AND BEAUTY PROFESSIONALS
Since 2006, Turn Heads Marketing has been an industry leader in helping hair salons and hair professionals grow their businesses. We develop print and hair salon digital marketing strategies that help our clients earn more money, increase exposure, and keep regulars coming back. We are the experts at developing thriving customer bases through hair salon direct mail, email marketing, and local search campaigns.
We know that you are busy every day using your expertise to help your clients look and feel their best. You can be confident that we are working hard to get you more clients with promotions that work. We know they work because they have been field tested over many years. At Turn Heads Marketing, we have developed cutting edge marketing solutions to help your your business become more profitable. With our industry proven hair salon direct mail campaigns, award winning creative, and our pinpoint strategies, you can count on us to help you succeed.
We Offer a Full Menu Hair Salon Marketing Solutions will Help You GROW YOUR CLIENT BASE!
What is the most effective way attract new clients and increase profits?
Develop an Omi-Channel Marketing Strategy to Identify and target potential new clients that live within a close distance of your hair salon using a balanced mix of Direct Mail, Digital Advertising, Local Search Marketing, & Email Marketing.
What is an Omni-Channel Hair Salon Marketing Strategy?
ALL CHANNELS are Available to the Consumer and they are Connected.
Omni-channel marketing focuses on delivering a consistent experience for customers across all channels and devices. Promotional ideas become successful when potential customers see what you have to offer on every channel they search.
A well-orchestrated omni-channel marketing strategy can dramatically increase your exposure and customer interactions, and lead to a higher conversion rate and a better ROI.
Looking for the Right Promotion to Grow Your Client Base & Increase Your Profits?
Hair Salon Marketing FAQ
The Hair Salon industry is very competitive. No matter how talented your staff is, if people do not know that you exist, you will not get the clients that you need to succeed.
- Manage your social media and reviews. So much of the hair salon business is about relationships. Make sure that you are available on social media to interact with new and existing clients. Answer questions, give tips. etc. Also, do not shy away from bad reviews. Be available to answer to them and solve the problem.
- Have a referral program. Offer referral discounts to your clients. A great way to remind our existing clients about your referral programs is though monthly email marketing. Email marketing is also a great way to inform your clients about new products or promos.
- Start a Local Search Marketing program. Running local search ads as well as having your salon listed with the local search directories is a must. 70% of the people looking for a service or a product check online before they make a decision. Make sure that you are found!
- Mail Local Promotions. Once you have identified the hot areas that contain most of your clients, hit those hot areas with a hair salon direct mail promotion that has value! Everyone loves a good deal. This will get new clients into the salon, and keep them coming back.
When done correctly, hair salon direct mail is still a very powerful way to market a hair salon. Much of the success of a salon is about relationships – making sure that clients like the product, but also enjoy the environment and working with their stylist.
More so than hair salon digital ads, Direct mail connects on a personal level, generating a 1 on 1 relationship without noisy distractions. Direct Mail also has a higher read rate than digital ads. 79% percent of households at least scan their direct mail daily and 55% report they read their entire direct-mail daily.
In the competitive market of Hair Salon Advertising, Digital ads and hair salon direct mail Campaigns both play an important role in building a hair salons client base.
- Hair salon digital ads offer the benefit of flexible budgets, tight audience profiling and targeting, as well as high exposure in you local area.
- Direct Mail campaigns that target the hot routes around your salon deliver your brand directly to the consumer and places real value (your offer/promo) in their hands. Let’s face it, everyone likes a good deal. Direct mail generates a MUCH HIGHER average response rate of .5 to 1%. Social Media, Email, and Internet Display ads only have an average response rate of .02 to .1%.
Having an active presence on social media is critical to the success of a salon. Facebook ads are a great tool to drive active social media users to your salons facebook account or other important touch points.
Though as an industry hair salons generally see a lower direct ROI from facebook ads as compared to other media, they do play an important part in brand exposure and client interaction, as they almost always show up in most customer conversion tracking metrics.